Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A Postcard to Airstrip One...

'Newspeak is a fictional language in George Orwell's novel "Nineteen Eighty-Four". In the novel, it is described as being "the only language in the world whose vocabulary gets smaller every year".' - Wikipedia.

I found this today:

I wonder if Kayleigh likes listening to Big Brovaz?


Mrs Trefusis... said...

Oh God. It makes me so depressed. Sigh.

thanx 4 ur gr8 pst. :-))))

Steerforth said...


Harry Tournemille said...

Cringeworthy to the highest degree.

The umlaut over the "u" in "luv" was enough to make me want to chew my own elbow.

Hukd on foniks werkd 4 me.

Thomas at My Porch said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Although it does make me feel better for some reason that the youth of Britain are just as clueless as in the US.